- Engage fatherless boys from 5th to 8th grade.
- Target the toughest neighborhood, 400 blocks of Chicago’s South Side.
- Enlist good and godly men to serve as mentors.
- Partner with churches in the community.
- Launch young men into biblical manhood.
Young Knight Programs:
Roundtable - we meet Saturdays to teach, train and transform.
- Celebrate boys’ God-given cultural heritage and gifts.
- Challenge boys to develop personal relationships with God.
- Intentionally confront race-related barriers by pairing young men with mentors from outside their community.
- Reach boys at the most significant stage of development in their journey toward manhood.
- Ask for a 3-year commitment from each boy, their mom and their mentors to promote trust.
5 COMMITMENTS OF A YOUNG KNIGHT
- A Young Knight is committed to honoring Jesus Christ through prayer and obedience to God's Word. - Proverbs 3:5,6
- A Young Knight is committed to pursuing wisdom, self-discipline and excellence. - I Corinthians 9:24
- A Young Knight is committed to developing and exercising humility, honesty and kindness. - Philippians 2:2,4
- A Young Knight is committed to practicing moral and sexual purity. - I Timothy 4:12
- A Young Knight is committed to being a positive influence in his family and community. - Galatians 6:9,10
A YOUNG KNIGHT PERSEVERES!
A YOUNG KNIGHT KEEPS HIS COMMITMENTS!