“Tell the next generation about the glorious deeds of the Lord, about his power and his mighty wonders.” - Psalms 78:4
Young Knights needs your help so that we can help boys develop a solid foundation for their lives and grow up to become godly men. Use the donate button to become a TURN ONE sponsor, ADOPT-A-CLUB, or give to the general fund.
Your tax-deductible gift of just $25/month can help us turn one boy into a great man. Turn One makes a powerful impact and creates a personal connection between you and a Young Knight.
Your support provides:
- Resources for them to attend Roundtable each month. Roundtable includes meals, curriculum and transportation
- Mentoring to encourage and challenge them in their journey toward biblical manhood
- Special events and group excursions
- Opportunities for them to hear about Jesus Christ and be invited to develop a lifelong relationship with God
When you choose to invest in a boy’s life through Turn One, you'll receive an email with a photo of a boy and his mentor, a personal story and a list of ways you can pray for and support them. Additionally, we will provide a safe and secure way for you to correspond with the boy you are sponsoring, invite you to attend one of our programs or special events where you can meet each other and provide you with periodic updates. Finally, our hope is that you will attend the Manhood Ceremony at the end of the program!
Knowing someone cares and is praying is an incredible encouragement to a Young Knight, their family and their mentor. It’s a small but significant investment God will use to impact their lives and yours.
Adopt-A-Club is a substantial investment in the mission of Young Knights. Your gift of $150/month connects you to a Young Knights Club. At capacity, each club consists of 16 boys, 8 mentors, and a Site Leader. They meet on Saturdays for Roundtable.
When you Adopt-A-Club you will:
- Receive information about the club you are adopting – i.e. information about the site location, surrounding neighborhood, program content and leadership, and a photo of club participants.
- Be able to attend a Roundtable meeting and meet the young men and mentors you have adopted.
- Have the privilege of coming to the Young Knights' Manhood Ceremony the end of each ministry year.
- Be given regular updates and prayer requests.
The young men, along with their families and mentors, will benefit greatly from your generosity, from the investment of your prayers, encouragement and financial support.
ADOPT-A-CLUB OR TURN ONE
- Donate below and we will get you connected!
- If you have questions or want additional information about the various ways you can support Young Knights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re not ready to Adopt-A-Club or become a Turn One sponsor, we still need and appreciate your support of the ministry. Here’s how you can help:
- Make a onetime donation or a recurring contribution of any amount to the general fund of Young Knights.
- If you are interested in becoming a prayer partner or want more information about serving as a mentor, simply fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Thank you for joining us as we give boys a God-sized vision for their life and watch God turn them into great men.
Young Knights is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit ministry. All contributions are tax-deductible.
WE ARE PROUD TO PARTNER WITH LOCAL CHURCHES.
If your church or one you know would like to learn more about becoming a Strategic Partner, please contact email@example.com.
Young Knights needs your help - ask us how to get involved
“Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress…” - James 1:27