Erica Kanaris - Operations coordinator
Erica has been involved with youth for over 10 years, mainly as a youth leader, mentor or tutor. God has placed this unceasing passion in her heart. She states, “I know that God has huge plans for the youth of today and I am determined to help carry them out!”
- Danced on a Hip hop team from 1997 - 2000. Sharing a passion for God through performing and teaching dance to young people has lit a fire for youth in her heart.
- Became a youth leader in 2001, inspired students to use their God-given talents for His glory.
- Worked as a tutor and mentor for an after-school program in 2002 for under-privileged young people. This directed her passion towards working specifically with troubled youth.
- Married a wonderful man (Alex) in 2004 and they now have three lovely children.
- Received a B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Sociology from Trinity International University in 2005.
Erica adds, “I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, traveling the world, dancing, playing tennis and simply enjoying each others' company. I have been blessed beyond belief with a wonderful life and a beautiful family, but most of all by God's grace and unfailing love. These are things that I never want to take for granted.”